Book Review: Everything, Everything

Thursday, June 4, 2015




 Author: Nicola Yoon

Summary from Goodreads:


Maddie, a girl allergic to the outside world, is the center of this quick read from Nicola Yoon. A teenage who quickly becomes caught up with the boy next door, Olly. This book is a story of romance, heartbreak, and about listening to your heart.

Disclaimer: I was given a copy of this book at Book Con 2015. While I did not pay for this book, the opinions are strictly my own.


Personal Review:

First of all, I have to say that I judged this book by the cover. It is beautiful! I really wanted to read it based on that alone. That said, the book lived up to the cover art. It was a quick read for me and I am so glad because I quickly lost myself in the story. You can tell from the reader perspective the many emotions that Maddie feels in this story.

I won’t spoil it for those who have not read it, but the ‘twist’ at the end was a little surprising! I did not see that one coming.

I recommend this one if you are looking for a creative, quick read.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS