Book Review: Ghost Man

Monday, June 8, 2015



Author: Roger Hobbs

Summary from Goodreads:

This is the story of ‘Jack’ the Ghostman who is called into assist when a robbery has not gone according to the plan. The plot follows the steps that Jack must take to find a solution to the situation that has occurred. The path will not be easy, but if there is one person who can do it, it’s the Ghostman.

Personal Review:
Let me start off by saying, I probably would not have normally read this book. Nothing against the author, it is just one that is not one that I would have thought to be interested in. That said, I won a chance to read the second one in this series as an early read (Review to come!), and thought I should probably have some insight on the first before I do that.

Part thriller, part mystery this book did a good job of keeping my attention. It was an interesting perspective to understand the steps that the ‘ghostman’ had to take to stay one step ahead of those who were out to get him. I enjoyed the plot and am looking forward to the second one.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS