#24in28

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Photo Source: 24in48 Website

  1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend?  The greater Washington, DC area
  2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Yep, this is my 3rd one
  3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? N/A
  4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend?  I am not sure...I am just looking forward to reading alot! It is going to be miserably warm here and that seems like a perfect reason to stay inside and do some reading.
  5. Tell us something about yourself.  My favorite color changes depending on my mood. More times than not it has been orange, but sometimes it is green or purple instead.
  6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend.  Twitter or IG @hesaidbooksorme

*********************************

Hour Six:  Coffee or Tea-For me it depends on my mood! First book up is relavant to that because it is Happy People Read and Drink Coffee :)

**********************************

Hour 12 Spine Poetry:


Hour 18 Update: My reading buddy!

Hour 24 Update: My Favorite Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS