Cramathon

Saturday, July 9, 2016



Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with another readathon. Posted above are the challenges for the reading challenge!

Here are the details:
 DATES FOR SUMMER CRAMATHON:
July 9th-July 12th, beginning at midnight and ending at 11:59 pm in your respective time zone!

Hosted by @sarawithoutanH and @whittynovels

I havent figured out exactly what I will be reading yet, but I will let you know and will add the updates here!

Under 200 pages and a graphic novel-LumberJanes Vol. 4
Book I never finished-Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F%^*
Short Story-Halfway to the Sky
The Sun is a Star
Five Books Total: Giant Days Vol. 1

Will you be participating?

Happy Reading! 


7/14 Update: I know that I have a few days left in this challenge, but I think that I have about finished what I will for this one. I have completed 5/6 of the challenges, so I am quite happy with myself. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS