Summer Biannual Bobliothon 2016

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Photo Credit: The Biannual Bibliothon Twitter Page


Hi Everyone!

I wanted to stop by to share with you another fun reading challenge taking place from July 3-July 9th. This one is being hosted by: MissSassyKassie, emmmabooks, Kellys BookSpill, Little Red Reader, sierrareads, OHxXxSNAP13, The Booktube Girl, Meagan Precourt & Brittni's Book Find!

This one is hosted largely on You Tube, but I will be following along with my blog. There are also a number of challenges that I hope to do:

1. Read The Group Book - The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
DNF: I am sorry I tried, but this was not a book that I prefer.

2. Free Choice/ Wild Card Book
Finished: The Naturalist

3.Read a Book Off of the Host’s List of Recommendations
DNF:-Emma’s Choice - More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera

4. Read a Book With Your Favorite Mythical Creature

5. Read a Book You’ve Been Putting Off Picking Up
Finished: What Happens at the Beach 

6. Read a Book from an Author You’ve Never Read Before
Finished: The Season

7. Read a Book in a Different Format than You Usually Read
Finished: Deathnote

Will you be participating?  I will be updating this as I go through the week!

Happy Reading! 

7/11 Update: So I wrapped up this event finishing 4 of the 7 challenges. I actually read 7 books this week, but I just wasn't able to get them to fit in the categories outlined. I really enjoyed this challenge because there are alot of fun video challenges as well. I don't personally make videos, but it was fun to see what creative ideas that other people came up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS