Summer TBR Wipe Out Reading Challenge

Sunday, July 3, 2016



Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with my introduction post for the Summer TBR Wipeout! This is a challenge being hosted by the Candid Cover.

Here are some of the details:
To make the Summer TBR Wipeout simple and inclusive to everyone, I am opening this up to anyone who wants to participate. You do not have to run a book blog or a website for that matter. All that I ask is that you create your posts on some sort of social media website, such as Instagram, Facebook or Tumblr, etc. You can also read backlist books, ARCs, new releases or anything else that has been beckoning you to read it. There will be 4 posts in total that you can link up to here on The Candid Cover. To sweeten the deal, I will also be giving away a book of choice from the Book Depository worth up to $20 CAD. As always the giveaway is open internationally as long as TBD ships to you!

Schedule:

June 18- July 3: Sign-ups open!
July 3: Introductory post- What books are you planning to read this summer?
July 17: Update post #1- Tell us how your reading has been going so far. What books have you read? Were they enjoyable? What’s next on your TBR? Etc.
July 31: Update post #2
August 14: Wrap-up post- How did your summer reading go? Did you wipeout some books from your summer TBR?

Without further ado...here is my introductory post...

July 3rd...I am planning to read at least 1 book/week for the duration of this challenge. I dont have specific books picked out, but I hope it will be a combo of library books and books I own.

July 17th...I have read quite a few books over the course of the last two weeks. I think that the one most notable for me has been Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult. It was an excellent book and I enjoyed it very much. Next up is some books that I need to do reviews on!

July 31st...Reading is still going! I am able to meet the goal of at least one book per week. I have been doing a few other reading challenges this summer as well and I find that really motivating! :) I will be shifting towards a few larger ones this upcoming month, but I am glad to have been part of this!

Are you planning to participate?

Happy Reading! 

 

4 comments:

  1. Great to have you join! Looking forward to reading your progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any Jodi Picoult books yet. And she is on my list authors I want to read for a long time but I am not sure on which books to read it and when. Glad you loved it!
    Check out my Update post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a chance! They just keep getting better and better! I will be sure I stop by your post too! :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS