Book Review: Better in the Morning

Friday, July 22, 2016


 


Author: Fern Ronay

Review:
This is the book about Veronica. When we first meet her she is eagerly anticipating getting engaged. When things don’t quite go that way, she starts over again. This time though she has a little help from her grandparents (and her friends) who show in her dreams to help guide her on her way. Through these dreams she is greeted with new challenges including a new class. The class leads to other places and new hopes for her life. But will the new life be everything she hoped? As you know we don’t include spoilers here on the blog, so I don’t want to say too much. 

This book was a quick read with a quick changing storyline that kept me entertained. I appreciated the resilience of Veronica and her ability to cope with whatever came her way. When things didn’t go right she just tried something else instead. I appreciated that she kept moving forward no matter what the circumstance was that was thrown her way.

I think one of my favorite parts of this book is the casual one-liners thrown in. There are a few times when I found myself thinking I can tell that the author has a sense of humor. I appreciated that throughout this book.

I would recommend this book for those who enjoy a cute chick lit type story. It was a good read and worth the time spent.

Disclaimer: I was contacted by the author to review this book and provided a copy of it. Though I did not pay for the book, the opinions are strictly my own.

 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS