T5W: Most Recent Additions To Your Wishlist

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

 Hi Everyone!

Hope you are well. This week I thought I would try something different than the traditional Top Ten Tuesday and Waiting on Wednesday Memes that I usually do here on the blog. Tuesday this week ended up being a Guest Post, so I found a new (to me) meme that I thought I would give a try. This meme is Top 5 Wednesday (#T5W) and there is a goodreads group that will tell you more about it! 

The topic for this week is: July 20th: Most Recent Additions to Your Wishlist
-- Books you are dying to get your hands on for your collection, or if you are a library-exclusive reader, books you recently added to your list there.
 
Here are mine:

1) The Boy is Back 
 A new one from Meg Cabot in the Boy series. Yay! Please tell me this means she is also working on the Heather Wells series! (fingers crossed!!)












2) Where Am I Now? 
 Do you guys remember the girl from Matilda and Mrs. Doubtfire? This is her book! It looks cute.












3) Adnan's Story
Did anyone else listen to Serial season 1? This is a book related to that. I really enjoyed the season and I am curious to see if I read the book if there is anything I pick up that I had missed.

Source:Goodreads













4) The Secret of a Heart Note
I think the cover is wonderful on this and it looks like another cute story!


Source: GoodReads













5) Life in a Fishbowl 
This one just sounds really interesting to me. I haven't read anything by the author, but I am looking forward to the chance to read this one.

Source: GoodReads     


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS