Casual Readathon July (#CRJuly)

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Source: Casual Readathon Twitter

Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with another quick reading challenge! This one is hosted by Hosted by with help from ! The hashtag for this event and it will be held from July 24 - 30. The image above outlines the challenges that will be happening for this challenge.

Here I will mark my progress:

1) Read Three Books
2) A Book with Supernatural
3) Book with purple on it
4) Book Someone Picks
5) A Book from a Series
6) Book on Your TBR for a Year+


Will you be participating?

Happy Reading! 

June 30th update- I happy to report that I was able to get through three of the six challenges for this week. Unless you count pokemon as supernatural (I've been reading the manga). I always appreciate these events! Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS