BookTubeAThon

Friday, July 15, 2016

Photo Credit: Ariel Bissett




Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with a post about Book Tube-A-Thon. This is an event inspired by Ariel Bissett and is geared towards the video making community. I will not be making videos, but I like the reading challenges so I will be following long and updating my progress here. The event is being hosted July 18-24th.

Here are the reading challenges:

1) Yellow on the Cover-A World Without You
2) Book After Sunset-River Keep
3) Book Discovered Through BookTube-Giant Days Vol. 2
4) One Your Favorite Authors-Done Book Read by Jodi Picoult-Small Great Things
5) Book Older Than You
6) Book to Movie Adaption
7) Read Seven Books-They Left Us Everything, The Secret Ways of Perfume, Pokemon Black and White Book 1

Will you be participating?

Happy Reading!

7/25: What a fun group of books! I am happy to report that I completed 5 of the 7 challenges for this one. I enjoyed the challenge :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS