#SBPT with Jessica from the Book Bratz

Sunday, July 24, 2016



Hi Everyone!

Happy Summer and welcome to the Summer Blog Promo Tour hosted by The Book Bratz! I am so excited to have been selected to be part of the tour in which I get to help promote other bloggers to you this summer on Sundays during the months of July and August! I also get the fun opportunity to post on their blogs, so I hope you will check out their posts as well!


Without further ado, let's kick this off with Jessica from the Book Bratz! We both have a love of John Green books, so I created a tag for her to answer of books based off books of his :) 
***********************

The Fault in Our Stars is a Beautiful Book about a girl with a terminal illness. What is a beautiful book with a moving story that you would recommend?
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios. It's a really moving story about falling in love with someone that you think is the opposite of good for you, but in them, you see all the happiness in the world. It was one of my favorite reads of 2015.

Paper Towns is a romance story that also has some adventure. What adventure book would you recommend? 
Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid! Tons of adventure on an epic road trip. You get to meet a lot of awesome and quirky characters.

An Abundance of Katherines is about Colin and him coming to sense with his breakups. What is one break up or romance book you would recommend?
A good romance book (that's also a little sad, mind you) is Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith. It's about two teenagers in love spending their last night together before leaving for college. It's pretty relevant in my life right about now.

Looking for Alaska is a powerful book about seeking greater understanding? What is a book that has helped you make sense of the world around you?
Looking for Alaska is my favorite book of all time. It's taught me so much about how there's more to the world than what meets the eye, and that it's good to want to be destined for greater things. Another book that helped me make sense of the world around me was The Fault in Our Stars. (Another John Green book, I know.) You learn a lot about love and death and moving on and picking yourself back up even when life knocks you down repeatedly. You can take a lot of life lessons from that story.

Will Grayson, Will Grayson is a book of two people with the same name. What are two books that you felt were similar and/or what two books do you think go well together? (Maybe a particular series?)
The Selection series and The Jewel series both are pretty similar, about royalty and competing for status. When I read each of them, I'm definitely reminded of the other. 

**********************
What a lot of fun! Thanks Jessica for coming on the blog today!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS