Waiting on Wednesday and Summer Olympics

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hi Everyone!

Happy Wednesday!

Normally you would see a Waiting on Wednesday post, but I actually shared that earlier this week with Jessica of the Book Bratz. In case you missed it, click here.



 



So instead I thought I would bring you an update about the 2016 Summer Olympics Reading Challenge being hosted by the Readers Room! I am competing as part of team #2. You can find out more about the challenge here!

I will be using this post to keep track of my progress on the books I read! I hope to be able to take in as many of the Olympic events that I can! :) 




1) The Summer of Me and You-USA-Young Adult

2) Emil and the Clever Pig-Sweden-Book About Animals
3) Borges and the Eternal Orangutans
4) Paris Nights: My Year at Moulin Rouge
5) 
6)

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS