April Rewind

Saturday, April 30, 2016

I always plant daisies when it gets nice :)


Hi Everyone,

Happy April wrap up!  What a month. I can hardly believe that I am saying this, but I read 33 books this month. Thank you TONS of readathons for inspiring me to 'hit the books' hard this month. It has been a very VERY busy month. That said, I made some awesome progress on my reviews that needed to get done and I am so grateful. I think (knock on wood, I am actually caught up to May!)

I won’t link to the reviews directly, but if you head over to the side of my blog you can sort my posts by month.
Specifically, I read:
16 Books for Review (and ARCApril)
3 Books I Own
12 Library Books
2 New Releases!

They fell into the following groupings for my Challenges:
I love Libraries-12 Books
Mt. TBR-2 Books
#RockmyTBR-1 Book
Popsugar-2 books 
Read Harder-2 Book
(Some books overlap!)

Highlights of the month included:
Participating in a Buddy Read for #RockMyTBR
Participating in another Book Tour!
Meet in real life one of my blogger friends-jmillwanders!
Participating in the #BBTC and #BHP chats on Twitter
Participating in the #TBRTakeDown, #SpringCleansReads, Genrethon, and Dewey's
Connecting with new friends through twitter and other places!

I have to say, it turned out to be another busy month! But so much fun :)   I hope that you had a successful month of reading! What’s in your que for May?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS