March Rewind

Saturday, April 2, 2016

 Hi Everyone,

Happy March wrap up! Spring is in the air and I am loving it. If you haven't ever done the cherry blossoms in DC, I recommend trying to come some time! That said, March was another productive month of reading for me!

I read 17 books this month! I won’t link to the reviews directly, but if you head over to the side of my blog you can sort my posts by month.
Specifically, I read:
4 Books for Review
5 Books I Own
5 Library Books
3 Extra Book3 that was based on reading with family!

They fell into the following groupings for my Challenges:
I love Libraries-3 Books
Mt. TBR-3 Books
#RockmyTBR-1 Book
Popsugar-1 books 
Read Harder-1 Book
(Some books overlap!)

Highlights of the month included:
Participating in a Buddy Read for #RockMyTBR
Participating in another Book Tour!
Participating in the #BBTC chats on Twitter
Participating in the #Takecontrol TBR Chat and Readathon
Connecting with new friends through twitter and other places!

I have to say, it turned out to be another busy month! But so much fun :)   I hope that you had a successful month of reading! What’s in your que for April?

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. You had a great month! I got a lot of reading in too and read several of my older books which made me really happy.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! I love those months. They need to stop releasing new books so I can catch up on the ones I have :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS