Dewey's Opening Meme

Saturday, April 23, 2016


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? The lovely greater Washington DC
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Oh this is hard! I want to read them all! :)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I am all about the easy snacks-yogurt? Check!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! This is my second time doing the Dewey's readathon and I am looking forward to it very much! My greyhound (dog) and cats (two bengals) are happy for a low key weekend too!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Yes, I have. I didn't define any parameters for myself this weekend. Last time I had some specific goals, but I wanted to go more with what feels right. 


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS