- Which hour was most daunting for you? It was hour 9 for me. This seemed early, but I knew I needed a break.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I enjoyed The Lost& Found, it was a cute read.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? I liked the challenges, but it was hard to balance the social media with the reading.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I loved the hosts and the ongoing conversations on twitter!
- How many books did you read? 7!
- What were the names of the books you read?
Born for This
How To Wake Up
Where The Light Gets In
The Lost & Found
This Is Where It Ends
Food and the City
- Which book did you enjoy most? I enjoyed them all.
- Which did you enjoy least? I dont have one!
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Yes, hopefully! I liked to be a participant. I am grateful to everyone else's hosts, but I want to spend more time reading.