Dewey's Mid-Event Survey

Saturday, April 23, 2016




Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now? This is Where It Ends
2. How many books have you read so far? 4! :)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I have been looking forward to reading all of the books I have read so far!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? A few. I took a break between hours 9-10 to take the dog out, eat, relax a little.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?  There havent thankfully been too many surprises for me! :) 


How is your reading going?

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I've only read two books so far, but I missed the first few hours because I was being a sleepyhead, lol. You're making great progress! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I appreciate the extra encouragement!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS