Mt. TBR Checkpoint #1

Thursday, April 7, 2016


Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by to participate in Checkpoint #1 for Mount TBR. 


1. Tell us how many miles you've made it up your mountain (# of books read).  If you're really ambitious, you can do some intricate math and figure out how the number of books you've read correlates to actual miles up Pike's Peak, Mt. Ararat, etc. And feel free to tell us about any particularly exciting adventures you've had along the way.


I have read 9 or my pledged 24 books for this challenge.  Which means I am ahead of schedule, but I know that I still have lots to go!

2. Complete ONE (or more if you like) of the following:
 A. Post a picture of your favorite cover so far. 



B. Who has been your favorite character so far? And tell us why, if you like.
Keefer, because he is a retired racing greyhound!
  
 C. Have any of the books you read surprised you--if so, in what way (not as good as anticipated? unexpected ending? Best thing you've read ever? Etc.)
Charm. It was different than I thought it would be. I expected a little more Marley and Me, not so much kids book when I ordered. Still good, just different.  

 D. Title Scrabble: See if you can spell a word using the first letter of the first word in the titles of some/all of the books you have read so far. Feel free to consider "A," "An," or "The" as the first word or not as it helps you with your word hunt.

My word: Not sure I can use all nine, the best I got is GIG

Game of Thrones
I Can Barely Take Care of Myself
Ghostly Tales of VA State Parks


How's everyone's reading going so far?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS