Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish People To Follow

Tuesday, April 5, 2016



Hi Everyone! 

Just stopping by with another Top Ten Tuesday!  This week's topic is Top Ten Bookish People You Should Follow. I really like this topic because it gives me a chance to highlight some of the wonderful people that exist in the book community. I have noticed that some of my suggestions also write about not only books, but other items as well. None the less, they are worth checking out!

YouTube
Max at Well Done Books
He does an excellent job of reviewing books in a way that makes you think about what you read in a thoughtful way.

Jessica at Peace Luv Books
I like that she is upbeat. I also follow her blog, but I tend to pay more attention to her videos. I like that she has a cute dog, she does makeup hauls, and discusses books too!

Another You Tube/Blogger person who just does a very thoughtful job at her reviews. I love her blog posts and I can tell she has alot to share and offer the community. She is one of the hosts of the #LoveAThon that happens in Feb. every year as well.

Kristina Horner
She vlogs about all sorts of things, but my favorites are when she talks about books and Nanowrimo!

Bloggers
Melissa Merryland Girl
A local person who I met through blogging. We have so much in common. I love getting recommendations from her! She never leads me down a bad path.

Another friendly person I have loved getting to know. Not to mention have you seen how cute her dogs are? I love reading her blog. She has to be up there on my list of favorite people I have 'met' in the community!

Amber at Book Stack Amber
A blogger who is extremely professional in her posts. I love her reviews! Her blog graphics are awesome and I enjoy her posts very much.

Christina at Confessions of A Book Addict

She was one of the first bloggers I found when I started out and I love that she reads alot of the similar books that I like and enjoy. I love that she is very friendly and responsive!

Brittany at Book Addicts Guide
I love her enthusiasm for books she loves. I also love that she has launched her own Bookish candle line: Novelly Yours! She also hosts the #weeklybookstagram and Book and Beverage on her site!

Twitter
Brittany at Brittanys Book Rambles
I love participating in her #BBTC chats on Twitter. It has been fun getting to know other people and having book conversations!

Do you follow any of these people? If not, you should go do it now! They are great. :)

PS. If you're also looking for another bookish person who has awesome adventures, I would recommend checking out my in-laws blog! They have wonderful stories about what it means to be full time RVers and I am jealous of all of the fun things they get to do!

Happy Reading!

10 comments:

  1. I'm always interested in finding new book folks to follow! Thank you.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/04/bookish-folks-i-listen-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched any of the YouTuber's.

    Thank you for the mention and I'm so happy to have met you ( & your babies) too!

    Off to check out all the bloggers....

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is new to me (clicked on your TTT link through Broke and the Bookish)so I followed on Bloglovin! I just checked out all of your recs, too! I already followed Max and Alexa and really enjoy their videos!

    Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you! Sounds like we have similar tastes!! :)

      Delete
  4. Great picks this week. This weeks topic has to be one of my all time favourites, I have managed to find some brilliant bookish people to follow. Thank you for your great recommendations :) You're new to me too, so can't wait to check you out across social media too. You can see my picks here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for stopping by! I will visit your list shortly!

      Delete
  5. Book tubers are something I haven't explored yet - this week's theme has given me lots of great places to start! Thanks! :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yay! They can be alot of fun. I dont think personally I could ever get in front of camera to do that, but I love that others can and do!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS