Book Review: The Long Game-Fixer #2

Thursday, April 7, 2016




Author: Jennifer Lynn Barnes 

Review: 
I am really glad that I had a chance to participate in another Around the World ARC Tours with this book. I enjoyed the story and it is the second book in the series. If you haven't read the first here is the link to my review of it. 

In this one, we are again reunited with Tess in DC. As I mentioned before in my other reviews, I love the setting for this book because it is 'home' for me. In this book, we see Tess who is helping to run one of her classmates campaigns for student council. I don't want to spoil anything, but sometimes information comes out. In addition, to the story that Tess has going on, the President's son shows up to talk with her sister. We see her sister using her "Fixer' skills again to resolve the issue that is going on behind the scenes.

The best selling point for these books is the plot. The author does a good job of keeping things moving and I appreciate that. You have to read the whole book to get the story, but you get a resolution and I appreciate that.

These books were both marketed to me as a book revision of Scandal, the TV show. I think it is a good way to go about it because I can see the similarities between the two. I enjoyed the book and I recommend it.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS