Top Ten Tuesday: Bookworm Delights

Tuesday, April 26, 2016



Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with another Top Ten Tuesday!  This week's topic is Top Ten Books That Are Bookworm Delights. For those of you who don't know what that means, it is about all of the things that you love about the book community and that make your book reading heart happy. 

Not going to lie, this was hard for me because there are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY more than 10 bookwork delights, but without further ado:

10) The Annual Release of Books by some of my favorite authors! I know that I am likely to get a new Elin Hilderbrand and Nancy Thayer book in June. I am so grateful and it gives me something to look forward to every year!

9) OTSP Secret Sister! This is new to me, but in early 2016 I got two penpals to write and discuss books with. It has been so much fun connecting with other people on book related topics!

8) Free Little Libraries. I get way too excited when I see one of them! I just love the idea of book people sharing books for free with others! So much fun!

7) Getting Book Mail. I wouldn't say that I get a ton of book mail, but I get some. I love that feeling of getting something new, the new adventure, the new untold story. The smell of new books. 

6) TBTB Santa. This was the exchange I did during the Holidays this last year. I had so much fun shopping for my person and the gift I got from mine was awesome!! 

5) Readathons. There are so many and they are so much fun! I love the idea of reading books with friends from around the world. I just did the #SpringCleanReads and it was awesome!

4) Making New Friends. Through this blog I have expanded my friend network immensely. I love that I connect with people to get new book recommendations! 

3) Twitter Chats. I have participated in a few different ones now and it is again so much fun to meet new people, hear new book recommendations, just spend time with other book people. I love it! Some of my faves have been #BHPChat, #BBTC, #RockMyTBR and #ARCApril. 

2) Visits to the physical library. Is it weird to wish I could live in the library? Seriously. It has to be my favorite place in the entire world. I love that there are so many available options and that you can learn so many new things! 

And my favorite delight....

1) Snuggles! I love that when I curl up with a book, I either get a cat or two, or even a 70 plus pound greyhound right next to me. Happiest are my days when they are snuggling me and I have a book in my hand! 




What are some of your bookworm delights?

Happy Reading!

8 comments:

  1. Ahh to live in a library! I love book parcels too, but because I read so many ebooks I seldom get to open them anymore... My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it just be awesome? The good thing about e-books is that they take up less room! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of Little Free Libraries! I just wish we had them here! Great top ten :D
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish you did too. They are so much fun!

      Delete
  3. Fab top ten, your cats are so cute! And libraries are just the best places ever :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I have to agree!! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Little Free Libraries make me smile :-D My TTT

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS