Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Make Me Laugh

Tuesday, April 19, 2016



Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by with another Top Ten Tuesday!  This week's topic is Top Ten Books That Made You Laugh. In my case, I realized that I tend to read a lot of really serious books! I have never really thought about it but it is good to know! Rest assured, I will be checking out everyone's lists and getting some good ideas for the future. 

For those that I have read, they fall into four broad categories:

There are only two that I know about and they do cover some serious topics, but the whole mischief that they get themselves into is interesting and great!

In this book, Jen discusses her decision to remain childfree. She approaches it from the sense that she can barely take care herself, let alone another person. I realize that not everyone will have the same thoughts on this book, but I really enjoyed it. She has a new book out too and I have been meaning to read it, just havent gotten there yet!

3) Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic Series
I love these books about Becky and the shenanigans that she gets herself into! Every book is a new adventure and I always find myself smiling as I read them.

Another set of books that are mysteries infused with humor. I enjoy reading them and wish that this series would continue.

What are some of your fave books that make you laugh? 

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't believe I didn't include a Heather Wells book! I did talk to Meg Cabot last year at BEA, and I told her I was sad that the Wells series was over, and she said that it wasn't- that more books are planned!!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the Kinsella series sometime soon. My TTT

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS