Book Review: When We Collided

Thursday, April 7, 2016



Author: Emery Lord

Review: 
I am really glad that I had a chance to participate in another Around the World ARC Tours with this book. I enjoyed the story and is probably one of the best books that I have read this year.

In this book, we get to see the romance develop between two main characters, Vivi and Jonah. They're are a number of other characters as well, but the story centers on them. When Vivi moves to town, there is something about her that draws Jonah in.

However, things are not as simple as they look. Jonah is dealing with some situations at home, Vivi is dealing with the realities of her own life. The relationship between them is complex but the chemistry you can tell is very real.

The thing I enjoyed most about this book is the characters. The plot was fairly straight forward, but I felt like you could feel the emotions of the characters. This book had some ups and downs, but that made it an enjoyable read for me.

I recommend this book for anyone who enjoys a contemporary romance. I enjoyed the story very much and I am looking forward to the chance to read other books by this author.

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS